Dual Coil Tank or DCT

|
DCTs are great to have. It provide a different experience in vaping (I'm not that expert on vaping, started 30days ago) that one can tell.
The one got, doesn't come with any label. I have idea who manufactured it. Maybe just oem or some generic brand. A friend bought it for, cost me RM40.
I think the capacity is around 5 to 6ml.
Components


 Refilling



 It is said that to let it rest for awhile after filling. This will allow the liquid to soak the cartomizer. For me, i just put a drop or two inside the cartomizer directly.


Result? It's a hit and miss for me. I just can't get the same hit all the time. There are time when it is good, and there are also time where there is too much throat hit. Can't get the correct voltage or my device is faulty. Have no idea.

But still, it's a good experience for me. Trying a DCT and act all expert. Wakakaka.

0 comments: