First 24 hours

|
Nothing much going on... No "mana ibu" questions yet. Grandma went back while he's sleeping. First question after woke up was "mana nenek? Nak pegi rumah nenek!".

After some effort to entertain him, he's totally forgot about the question asked earlier.

Asked for mee goreng in the evening, and this is the things I managed to come up with





The other half was given first to him






Before...


After...


Further after...


Appetizer... tempura veggies and squids


Main course...mee kicap?


Well he's happy and enjoying it. Good enough for me.


Open wide...

Manage to do some cleaning and washing as well. God I miss so much already...

Felt like having a fever a bit in the evening (me,not him), but no longer now. Guess I can't think much about you :-p

He's watching Oggy now and I'm just wondering where are you at the moment






Be safe...

0 comments: